One of the final buildings of the Canary Development right next to the Distillery District launches next week, the week of February 22nd, 2021, Canary House.
What you need to know:
- Developer: Dream and the Kilmer Group: http://www.dream.ca & https://www.kilmergroup.com
- Location: Southeast corner of Front and Cherry Street, at the gateway of the Canary District in Toronto’s Downtown East.
- Storeys: 13
- Suites: 206
- Condo Suites: Starting from 461 sq.ft.
- Suite Types: 1B, 1B+D, 2B, 2B+D, 3B, 3B+D
- Average price said to be around $1200 per square foot.
- Cooper Koo Family YMCA: 1 min walk
- Distillery District: 2 min walk
- King East Design District: 6 min walk
- St. Lawrence Market: 11 min walk
- George Brown College St. James Campus: 11 min walk
- Financial District: 10 min streetcar
- George Brown Waterfront Campus: 15 min streetcar
- Completion: 2024
- 514 King Streetcar: 1 min walk
- Corktown Subway Station: 7 min walk
- East Harbour Transit Hub (future): 13 min walk
- Don Valley Parkway: 2 min drive
- Gardiner Expressway: 2 min drive
- King Station and The PATH: 10 min streetcar
- Union Station and UP Express: 18 min streetcar
Parks Trails and Beaches:
- Corktown Common Park 3 min walk
- Underpass Park 7 min walk
- Lower Don River Trail 8 min walk
- Martin Goodman Trail 8 min walk
- Sugar Beach 6 min bike
- Cherry Beach 7 min bike
- Harbourfront 10 min bike
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty