Welcome to the world of Canopy Towers, a captivating and an inspiring example of complete living embraced by stunning lifestyle amenities.
Poised in the urban hub of Mississauga along Hurontario Street and Eglinton Avenue, this stylish building showcases a sleek tower rising from a 6-storey podium that extends around the building providing a stunning commercial and residential face at ground level. The contemporary facade of the tower will have a prominent design making it a distinct addition to the Mississauga Skyline.
Tucked in behind the podium is a curved “lifestyle canopy” on the second floor. Below it acts as a shielded central porte cochère for residents entering the building. Above it – a lushly landscaped canopy serves as a sanctuary with amazing outdoor amenity space connected to incredible indoor amenities. Add this to an ideal location adjacent to Mississauga transit (and the future Hurontario LRT), life at Canopy Towers is above all.
What you need to know:
- Builder is Liberty Development Corporation: http://www.libertydevelopment.ca/
- Located at Eglinton Avenue East and Hurontario Street in Mississauga(almost across the street from our office)
- Approximate Completion Date: 2024
- Total Units: 497 (Sizes range from 482 square feet to 888 square feet)
- Parking: $45,000 including HST
- Average Price per Square Foot: $887
- Steps from future Hurontario LRT(Light Rail)
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty