We have Platinum Access!
Alterra Developments is launching 28 Eastern. Located just north of Corktown, west of the DVP and north of the Gardiner Expressway/Lakeshore Blvd.
What you need to know:
- Developer is Alterra (Over a 50 year History of development around Ontario)
- Interior Design: Truong Ly Design
- Closest Main Intersection: Eastern Ave. and Parliament St.
- End Of June Kickoff with everything you need(Floor Plans and Pricing)
- Sales: Mid-July
- 12 Storeys
- 379 Suites: starting from 327 square feet
- Condos: Studios to 3 Bdrms+Den.
- Townhomes: 2-Bdrms to 4Bdrms+Den
- Occupancy 2024
Average Price Per Square foot: $1180
Due to the shape of the building; Lots of different floor plans
July 2nd, 2020 Launch: Pricing and Floor Plans
All deals will be signed via DocuSign
Signing will occur around the 18th of July
Summer 2024 Occupancy
3 aggressive deposit structures for buyers:
All with only 5% Down in the first year
Only 10% down in the next 1-2 years following (For local buyers and varies per unit size).
Nothing else due until Occupancy (For Local Buyers)
Living, working and learning in the downtown east, with a walk score of 96, a transit score of 100 and a bike score of 100! Just wait for the updated scores after the new Corktown station is finished next door! Walk to the new Corktown station in 2 minutes! (current King streetcar stop – 1 min walk)
- Walk to George Brown in 9 minutes! (closer than their own residences)
- Walk to the Distillery in 3 minutes (but stay far enough away to relax with open greenspaces and a quiet, calm lifestyle without the tracks)
- Walk to the Canary District in 2 minutesWalk to Corktown commons 18 acre park in 6 minutes
- Walk to St. Lawrence Market in 11 minutes
- Walk to a dog park about 4 minutes away
- Walk to East Harbour in only 17 minutes! (with 50,000 jobs coming)
- Walk to the Path in 19 minutesOR Drive / Bike / TTC anywhere in minutes!
Ready for you to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. This single tower with 379 suites and townhomes is nestled just north of Corktown and steps to everything Downtown Toronto East has to offer.