Once again we have secured incentives for you - EXCLUSIVE to Royal LePage Signature, Clonmore Urban Towns by Core Development Group.
What you Need To Know!
- Developer is CORE Development Group
- Location is Clonmore st near Victoria Park and Kingston South of Danforth
- Architects are RAW Design
- 118 four storey stacked Townhouse
- Prices Start at $389,000
- Occupancy June 15 2021
- Suites ranges from 536 sq/ft to 1730 sq/ft
- Suites range from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms
- Maintenance fees $0.29
- $5,000 on Signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 150 days
- 5% in 380 days
- 5% on Occupancy
- 10K off 1 and 1+dens
- 20K off 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms
- $500 assignment fee
- capped levies and Development charges 6K 1 and 1+dens /and/ 8K 2beds, 3beds, 4beds
- right to lease during occupancy
- Special Signature Incentives!!!
- accepting worksheets now . October 24th
The Clonmore Urban Towns in the prestigious Birch Cliff area, in my opinion, is a well-thought-out community. The design of this project is composed of two styles of modern stacked towns, namely, 'Through-unit' and 'Back-to-back'; with a total of 118 stacked towns organized into seven distinct blocks within a cozy one hectare community fronting on the north side of Clonmore from 168 to 184 Clonmore Drive. The tentative occupancy is in July, 2021.
At Clonmore Urban Towns, 72% of the stacked towns are bi-level 3BR, ranging from size of 1076SF to 1359SF, and a limited quantity of 4B+Den( approximately 1730SF) which accounts for only 4% of the total inventory. At present, the available size starting from a bi-level 3BR with one on the ground plus the exclusive use of patio and another level on the main floor with a powder room and a balcony outside the living room. Size is approximately 1076SF/Back-to-back style, west facing to the interior, marketing at $749,900.excluding parking( $45,000) and locker( $7,000.) Another bi-level 4B+Den is directly above this townhouse, with a powder room and a balcony on the second floor, a balcony on the third floor, plus the exclusive use of the rooftop terrace above. Size is approximately 1730SF/Back-to-back style, south-west facing, marketing at $1,139,900 excluding parking and locker.
As there is no high-rise buildings in its immediate site surroundings, full utilization of natural light's projection has been adopted for the design of the two styles of stacked towns and their orientation. As outdoor activities are the lifestyle in the Birch Cliff area, no indoor amenity has been provided in this condo town project. As a result, the maintenance fees worked out to be about 29 cents per square foot (Hydro, Water and Heating/Cooling energy are separately metered and invoiced monthly by the Condo Corporation and/or its Agents) which include,
- Year round grounds-keeping
- Building insurance
- Exterior window cleaning of inaccessible windows
- Centralized garbage collection
- Professional licensed property management
In addition, one level below grade to provide accommodation for,
- residential and visitors parking,
- storage lockers,
- bicycle storage,
- garbage and recycling tri-sorter system with at-grade access, plus the
- application of geothermal heating and cooling system for reduced energy use.
In general, this is a successful project to the existing Birch Cliff demographics groups and to the newcomers who are wishing to join the community due to the continuous population growth of GTA.