Toronto's next New Condo launch is the Empire Quay House by Empire Communities.
About the Developer: https://www.empirecommunities.com/ontario/our-story/
Worksheets are due this Sunday August 9th, 2020 at 12pm.
Please thoroughly review the Buying Process Document included in the assets link. One key thing to note is that cheques must be received by the Developer before signing.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
What you need to know:
- Located at 162 Queen Quay East in Toronto
- Near Lower Jarvis and Queens Quay
- Waterfront Community
- 21 Storeys
- 463 Units
- Lake Views
- Occupancy starting January 2024
- Water views start above the 15th floor - Buying Location
- 2nd Floor Amenities include gym, yoga room and a party room
- 12th Floor rooftop terrace with an indoor party room and kitchen. BBQs on the terrace.
- 24 hour concierge
- Steps Sugar Beach
- Across the street from George Brown's Waterfront Campus
- Steps to the St. Lawrence Market
- Steps to the Distillery District
- Steps to the Financial District
- Steps to Grocery(Loblaws), LCBO, Restaurants...
- Steps to ScotiaBank Place: Raptors, Maple Leafs, Concerts/Entertainment
- Steps to Union Station
- Close to major highways
- Google Office is coming
- Transit Score: 98
- Walk Score: 92
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty